Versatile on the water: fun and recreation or a workout
If you are interested in learning more about the Perception Tribute 12.0 Kayak there are many customer/owner reviews you can read online. Two sites which you will find the most helpful reviews on this model are REI.com and Amazon.com. All you need to do is visit either site and type the name of the model in the search box.
We have yet to read a single bad review on the Perception Tribute 12.0 Kayak and many of the positives are repeated over and over. Here are a few of the best and in our opinion the most informative points left by current owners.
- Who is it built for? Women and smaller men. It’s a light weight at only 40 lbs. and the smaller width (24 inches) doesn’t make it difficult for people with shorter arms to paddle. Below is a very short but informative video going over the main features of the Yak.
Other common positives from customers
- The comfortable seating, ergonomic design and straight line tracking performance has made this a top workout boat for women and smaller men.
- Durable build, high density polyethylene which gives this model a rugged build but doesn’t hinder performance on the water.
- Special designed flotation device located in the front (bow) adds extra buoyancy. Carry capacity is 240 pounds.
- Kayak day trip on the lake or river? Then you will need to carry some gear. The Perception Tribute 12.0 provides deck rigging on both the bow and stern. The is also a 10-inch bulk hatch with a hard cover and neoprene seal on the stern side.
- Paddle in comfort by personalizing your fit. Outfitted with multi adjustable padded seat, adjustable backband, padded thighbraces and footbraces.
- This is a light kayak 40 pounds which makes loading, unloading and carrying easy, you will also find ergonomic carrying handle on the side.
If the video up top was a little short for you to get all the information you need here’s a video review with a little more meat to it.