Helping you learn more about the Perception Sport Pescador 12 Angler Kayak before you decide to buy. In this review you will learn about the positive and unique features that set the Pescador 12 kayak apart from other similarly priced kayaks. Also, learn about any negative aspects expressed from past customers.
If you’ve wanted to buy a new fishing kayak then you definitely want to make sure you get the most value for the price you pay. You probably already have a ballpark figure in your head on the amount of money you’re will to spend. And you may have researched a few kayaks in your price range but you’re having a difficult time deciding which model is right for you.
Price for the Perception Sport Pescador 12 Angler Kayak
You want the best possible price!!! Here’s something to remember.
Online you should be able to find this kayak priced at or near $650. Compared to buying online, expect to pay at least 10% more when buying locally. If you do decide to make your purchase online some online stores have the Pescador 12 listed cheaper than others. But these stores will then end up charging you a boatload for shipping.
So when looking for the best deal always remember to add the shipping cost into the total price. When buying from a place like Amazon you don’t need to worry about calculating shipping into the total cost since shipping is free at this merchant site.
Best Rated Features of the Pescador 12 Angler Kayak
This Kayak has made so many people happy with their purchase. You don’t have to take our word for it you can read what current owners have to say. There’s also a great video below.
1. About the Hull. The hull on this kayak is very sleek, allowing for both easy paddling and also cutting through rough choppy water like a knife. The kayak weighs 60 pounds and can carry up to a 350 pound load.
2. Some anglers have commented their first time out in the Pescador 12, it seemed a little wobbly but became very stable once they found the center.
3. Comes with a flip-up adjustable seat. Many users are satisfied with the comfort the seat provides but others have choose to swap it out for a seat for to their liking. How comfortable the seat is seems to be completely dependent on the individual.
4. Foot braces? These are molded, sturdy and adjustable to fit your height.
5. Storage space on this kayak is above average. Two easily accessible hatches located in front and behind the seat. There’s also a huge front hatch. Many anglers have filled this front hatch with ice to store their fish.
6. What if water gets inside? The scupper plugs on the Pescador 12 work really nice. If you start seeing water accumulating on the floor just flip open the scuppers for a few seconds and it drains out quickly.
7. What about rod holders? A Scotty Baitcaster Rod Holder in the front and a flush mounted rod holder is located just over your shoulder in the rear. Also a cup holder for your pop or whatever else you may be drinking.
Here’s a very nice video form a guy that does quite well with this kayak.
Where to Buy the Perception Sport Pescador 12 Angler Kayak
When you’re ready to buy you basically have two choices. You can either buy at a local store or from an online website such as Amazon. There are certain advantages of each.
Buying from a local store can be a pain with the time you will need to spend finding a store that carries the specific model you want and then driving to the store. And the gas you will burn going to pick it up. And you can also expect a local store will have the price of the kayak marked up at least 10-15%, if not more when compared to the price online. But the advantage is you will actually get to see and touch the kayak before making the purchase.
There are a few advantages of buying online. First, its simple, allowing you to complete your purchase from the comfort of your home. Second, the prices are almost always and many significantly cheaper than what you will find at your local store. Third, you will get free shipping when you purchase from a company such as Amazon.
Return to our homepage to see my choices.